Monday, December 24, 2012

Five paragraph of experience in Campus Saints One Month Training (My Day 1 : 22 Dec 2012)


  • Thanks Lord for not letting off me. Lord never stop calling me but as what brother says, it is my own responsibilities to choose Lord or not. I always say in testimonies that I am grateful to have chance to study at a place far from my hometown so that I would have more chance to attend Lord’s meeting. I say I am grateful because at hometown my mum is my biggest objection for me to attend meeting. But during my serious praying to Lord, He says I had wasted a lot of my university life time because I did not practice a normal church life although had given the chance. Now I only left one semester for me to enjoy Lord to the fullest. May Lord always remind me of my prayer, my consecration and most important is never ever lazy to eat spiritual food.
  • Eat means receive and what we eat will become our constitution. But I am enlightened to see what the constitution of me is. I believe what I see is in me, Lord is very small in me. No wonder I can’t influence surrounding friends and family to believe God. I am touched that today Lord has ways to become our constitution but I must willing to place myself under Lord’s dispensation. The process is like replace black ink in glass with clean and pure water, a little by little receiving Christ.
  • God’s church need protection from Satan and all kind of damages work. But always I am the one who do this damaging work during church meeting. From this message then only I knew whenever I didn’t confess my sin and repent, this will damage and bring in death to church. I should not skip this matter and must do it properly and seriously.
  • Through the fellowship, I see that when Lord really wants to gain me, Lord will not let me go out freely. Anything that replaces Lord’s place in my heart, Lord hates it and will remove it. When I heard this I have two feelings which is I hope I am not the chosen one for Lord to gain so that Lord will not remove anything from me. But in another way I hope Lord will bring me along in all His move. So the only way I should do is to place every of my thing to Lord include my beloved family.
  • We can read Old and New Testament once in a year. This is a new hope to me because I have never success to finish Old Testament even now reading New Testament also not regular. I need to pray to Lord I want to achieve to success, I want to study Lord’s word seriously so that I can enter messages in training easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment