Erm...Due to faulty internet connection that only able to save my first 2 sentences of this post at initial and due to my availability of time, I had SUMMARIZED this initial post into what you are viewing now.
Haha, initially I was writing that I am stress with my thesis write up every week, stress with the 'Structural Wind and Earthquake Engineering' test, stress with 'Japanese Language Proficiency Test', and stress with the question about '2 years full time training in Malaysia (FTTMY)'. When writing that, at the same time I was INSTALLING RealDownload for me to download a hymn to share at here (but maybe it is not a supported file at here end up share it from Youtube) and it closed my drafting windows, which I thought it is saved. But when I restore it, it only saved 2 sentences out of 4 paragraph more although not yet end.
I don't want to rewrite it again because I was smiling to myself now which means I am not stressed at the moment after released in the writing and being 'erased'. So I just want to share the things that I enjoyed during my stress overcoming.
I don't want to rewrite it again because I was smiling to myself now which means I am not stressed at the moment after released in the writing and being 'erased'. So I just want to share the things that I enjoyed during my stress overcoming.
1. はじめて主イェスに、出会ったときに
ハレルヤ わたしのこころのなかに
よろこびのいずみーが あふれてきたの
生まれてはじめて知った あーい
すべてにまさる まことのあーい
2. とーおく きびしい ひとりのみちで
主イェスは わたしのすべてとなった
あいされ あいすーる うるわしさーよ
主にある わたしの 行く手にーは
今日にもまさる よろこびがある!
当头一次遇见了你,我的心充满欢喜。
阿利路亚,喜乐满溢,主耶稣充满在我里。
头一次的爱,最甘甜的爱,耶稣,耶稣,我的爱。
超过一切真实的爱,竟然临及我;
甘甜的爱,最真实的爱,耶稣,耶稣,我的爱。
From the moment I first met Thee, How my heart was filled with joy.
Hallelujah! Full joy in me, As Thou flood me without alloy.
Oh the sweetest love is this first love; Jesus, O Jesus my love!
Far excelling all other loves, Such love reaches me.
Such a sweet love, such a true love— Jesus, O Jesus my love!
No comments:
Post a Comment