I thought I don't have much friend as I am always alone. But actually at least there is one best friend around us is enough. I even don't know how much my value in my friend's view until one day I see someone write out how big my sacrifice for a friendship.
Actually this article was not about me but is my view as an outsider about how my junior maintain their friendship. Years ago, I also faced friendship problem and I also tried many times to maintain it. But finally I fade up first with a win-win condition result. Until today, the result doesn't change anymore but I doesn't regret much for my decision to fade up during that time.
Recently, my junior also faced almost same problem as mine, that is attitude matter. I don't know what solution I should give him but I only give him advice to think of best solution. Because each of us need to take the responsibility after a decision. Finally, these juniors take many braveness to stand out to solve their problems. This is not an easy task and I understand that very well. The more bitter and sweeter they experience togetherly, the more strong is their friendship. And I am sure that this theory is correct.
Is it everyone need to have friend? Can't we take a pet as a loyal friend? Can't we just get another new bunch of friend when it is hard to maintain the old one? I think every human will know the answers when they reach to certain level, but maybe most people will regret when they understand this. It is hard to explain why will regret but just listen to senior's word, appreciate each person that you met!
No comments:
Post a Comment