This coming days will be rushing days...rushing to study for final exams..
But I just want to post a little thing in my own account,
since I had sign up this account for over two years,
since I have been here for nearly two and half years.
Time flies away,
And we are getting older in physically,
And our mental, emotion, spirit were growing non-related to time.
Some people may grow much more mature than before,
but some may not change or just a little.
For myself, currently I am a senior student,
Not a new entry university student anymore.
In another same elapse of time,
I will be a new entry to the university of society,
which means I have a lot of things to learn in the society.
But now, I should be well prepared,
because I will have my industrial training in June,
and thesis topic choosing in February.
I am so worry for those matter,
although I know there will be no problem.
This proof that I am not mentally mature yet!
So, that is the conclusion of this post...
No comments:
Post a Comment