Counting back...
I had been oversea of around one and a half year
I had been staying with new environment, new condition, AND new friends of around one and a half year
But did I changed?
Physically I'm nothing changed, since the past 10 years
But I know mentally and emotionally, I had changes a lot
Because within this one and a half year
We experienced the sweet and sour together, we experience the bitter and spicy
We always hi-hi-ha-ha so loudly
But we also always sob-sob so silently, alone...until no one could hear to our deepest heart
Wind and water always draw to us and we try to go through it
Storm and thunder always strike to us and we try to avoid it
Yet our pathway still full of obstruction after a strong storm and thundering
All the things come one by one and go one by one
or even come in troops and go in troops
It seems come and go
But it had leave something behind
It shaped us, it builded us
And I know that I no longer same as before, a thorny hurting one
Yet I'm not saying I'm a perfect round shaped
But I'm working towards it
And this is why Lord take part in planning for my life...........
No comments:
Post a Comment