Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lord is Always Be With Me

I find that most of the article in my blog are related between me and Lord. What about this time? What things between me and Lord?

Actually I am worrying on many things. I worry on my future. I worry on my future works. I worry on my future life, my life counterpart, my work, my study. But do I ever worry the life of Christ in me? What should be the first of all? All these are been talk before over and over again but I just fail to practice it. So what should I do?

I had stopped serving my college. I start to involve in Malay newsletter translation. I start to pursue spiritual book and morning revival with the sister near to me. But I am still active at outside until I don't allocate time to study. But what about Lord?? I never think to allocate time for Lord, whatelse that I am busy for other things.

May my mind and my heart is thinking what Lord's thinking, is desiring what Lord's desiring too. I consecrate myself again to Lord. May Lord guide me throughout all my life. To stay in Lord, is to stay in a narrow path, but there is Lord be with me...

2 comments:

  1. hey vy.. didnt know that u have a blog.. lol hw r u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi stal..haha i have this since i come to johor lor..
    haih..i still that look lor..not much change only mind set change much gua..haha
    so now u r in ur final year or had finish it?i now only passed 1 and a half year ler

    ReplyDelete