Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stressed...

19 January
 I got the sign, and I am so eager to go to the next destination. When I'm already sitting in front of the counter someone reminded me that I need to keep a copy of that sign. This shouldn't happen as I had a little exposure to it, even my leader ever said to me how important it is. At that moment I feel like I'm learning nothing from my previous works. Things that I had learnt I didn't practice it. Its a wasting of energy if I continue to be like that.....

20 January
What a jokes to hear that someone sms u n ask u not to come late for meeting but he himself was the one who come late..Another thing making me losing face is this. I sms to everyone, even to the senior participant but I lost my promise. I am sure this is not a good leading skill first of all. The meeting isn't good but the good things is I got a group of supporting MT.

21 January
To say positively, today I had learn a lesson. To say negatively, I am brainless. How can I meet someone without making appointment with him? But thank you very much for today.

22 January
Today my timetable is very full. I had asked my very supportive one to help me at the college and Hep. On this very big day for me, although my body isn't working for it, but my heart always think of it. My whole day is so moody. But after all, the supportive one sms me that our work need to stop a while. After thinking for a while, I feel that that isn't a bad news, at least both of us can focus on study for test. So, I just passed this big day with a good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment