Tomorrow I will return to KK, my hometown for 10 days then continue with a new semester, hopefully is the last semester. This is actually the university's semester break, normally it is 4 weeks but this time is 3 weeks only.
Out of 3 weeks, I had take 2 weeks for my final year project laboratory work. I had this decision since before I start that project because I don't have thing to do at hometown. Instead of flight on 4 Feb, I actually can return earlier. But I thought of I might not have chance to attend most of the Lord's meeting at hometown so I choose to stay here longer to attend more meetings with the two new born saints, Ammery and Peymaneh.
Most people had waiting to return home so much but I am not thinking in that way. This is because I had set a mission/task to do during this return but I just don't know how to make it. It is to ask my dad, my mom, my sisters, and my brother regarding a church life two years full time training right after I finish study.
In the past years of my university life at here, I had always escape from this matter. I give a lot of reason to reject it without asking Lord nor discuss with my family about the matter. I don't know how other saints solve their financial problem even they are not yet working but I don't want to ask them because I don't want to show my interest to the training. I also never ask them who have scholarship or loan about how they delay their bonding contract etc. And I also don't want to ask them who got strongly opposition from family about how they persuaded their family although I know all are the work from the One who dominate everything and mobilize over all.
But He let me to get listened testimony from them about how they solved with their family and even how they solved with the education sponsorer. And even, He purposely set up a condition which had forced to me to attend a training for only two days and got listened something. This something had made me fear of Him but also want to be a serious person starting this age.
So I prayed to Him that I only want to get the decision about full time training through discussion with my family. I doesn't dare to ask Him to solve all the problem so that I may join it, because I still not fully desire to join it. I just want to seriously solve this without escape, but this Lord will make everything to happen according to his desire.
No comments:
Post a Comment