Before making a decision, of course we will collect as much as possible the related information about the decision and its consequences. Then we will choose 'the best' decision according to those information and our heart desire. At that moment we say that is the best decision but how often we will regret after that? It takes time for us to really understand does it right or not.. it can be just after that or even years after that.
When we discover that we make a wrong decision, we always say 'If I know earlier, I will...' We can forsee many thing but actually we all are blind to see everything. There are still things that are out of our control. It was like everything had destinied for us, no matter which decision we make. But we cannot pull out from making the decision because by choosing a decision we are actually moving forward.
The one who quit from decision making means he choose the last choice, that is do-nothing choice. Yet, like what I said just now no matter which decision we take, we can't guarantee to achieve our goal. But if we choose do-nothing, we might deviate far from our goal or moving backward.
Everytime I make a decision I will take a long time to measure and forsee it because I don't want any regret after that. But actually those long thinking is just for the heart to feel comfort. Do you agree? So we do not need to feel regret and be brave to bear the consequences.
But sometimes, in handling some work, we find that we took the wrong decision and if proceed with it just bring losses. So do we need to regret? To think of regret or not is just wasting the time and wishing time to turn back. We should quickly change the decision! Because at any time we can join back to the right path without any u-turn.
Therefore, I also don't know what I did today and the past is right or not. Or anyone know the answer?
No comments:
Post a Comment