Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Baby Was Born

Its quiet not long after my last posted article, but I'm here to post another story. But where I should start? Write from the beginning or from the end? No matter what, I'll write in the shortest way because I hate writing but yet I want to express this out...

Yeah...At last I born a child, which I had requested from Lord since years ago...This is a usual request of each Christian, because this is what makes Him glad and proud.

Actually I doesn't expecting he will agree to baptize so fast. Before, I never telling him about Christ, instead he ask to come with me to a training. I was a bit wondering his word can believe or not. So I just ask the brother to approach him with good tidings (福音). And he believe in Christ, with pure heart he believe the relation between Christ and him. After few days, when we bring him to meeting, he chose to baptize and hence entered the Kingdom of God.


27 March 2011, this is an important date to me and also to him, I'm very sure of it. Because I also did an important decision on the 21 September 2006, that is entered the Kingdom of God although I had know Him since I'm 5 years old.

Now, I'm given a child to look after. He is like a baby, I should feed him with milk of words, let him grow up unto maturity. He is like a sheep, I need to bring him to a green land with river stream at the side. I'm like a mother, need to supply food to him. I'm like a  father, need to teach him. I'm part of The Body, I need to build up the Body of Christ together with him. May Lord always guide me and him, and the whole churches to serve Him.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday,
    The child tell the mother that he doesn't want to drink words of milk anymore.
    The sheep wasn't properly lead to the green land with river stream.
    It now wants to walk out by his own.

    Many people will think that this child will die if go out and not getting food to eat.

    But...

    John 3:15 That every one who believes into Him may have eternal life.

    John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that every one who believes into Him would not perish, but would have eternal life.

    John 3:36 He who believes into the Son has eternal life; but he who disobeys the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon him.

    John 10:28 And I give to them eternal life, and they shall by no means perish forever, and no one shall snatch them out of My hand.

    1 John 2:25 And this is the promise which He Himself promised us, the eternal life.

    Therefore, I believe that this child will grow in Christ again...

    ReplyDelete