Huh...its really nothing, nothing and nothing. Since this holiday started, I find that I'm just nothing. I stayed at house everyday. I tried to do my work for my only programme, but just no much feedback from my friends so I just do nothing again other than helping my father to solve some big and small matters.
But...the thing that I think I most enjoyed during this NOTHING holiday is the expansion work at inland of Sabah. Although I can only join the work for one week, but I had did many things in that week. We are using our time wisely, we separate into groups, we pray while we move, we learn to work together, and we have all the nice time together no matter where we go.
Yet I enjoy the moment staying with the saints, but I don't know how is my future. I don't know will I still stay in this House or I will go out free. Especially when I get a not excellent result for my degree first year course, I felt like its hard to go on for me. I'm just thinking to put down everything and focus on study, but in today case we should have more and more WORDS in our spirit so that we will stay in a HEALTHY LIFE.
Haizz....just let Lord to plan it...
No comments:
Post a Comment