Friday, December 18, 2009

Profit n Loss OR Loss n Gain?

I had been thinking ways to 'top up' my personality since before I start this four years course.I know after four years,I'm really going to face this society which I can't escape from it anymore.So I made up my mind to join a body in my college and I learned many things there.I took another step forward to continue my personality building by joining a three days camp as the chance given to me while waiting for my course camp.The camp was short,but I got many input from it although I am not practicing it yet.Soon after a short break until yesterday,I was hit by another decision to make.Either to continue to step forward or step backward or change another path??Its a big challenge to me and risky to take the post.Its not like doing accounting as there are many influences may affect the gained result.Hence,I am not testing my Lord by taking this challenge,but I trust Him could train me even more...

No comments:

Post a Comment